Ross Christiansen



Hi Everyone,
After graduation, and a summer full of fun, as we all told each other to do in every yearbook sense 7th grade, I did a year at CEU in Price in the Diesel equipment technology program. I then served a mission for the LDS chuch in Oakland California. I finished my Diesel degrree at CEU and went to Snow College. While I was there I conviced a beautiful girl, ShaLane McAthur, to marry me and we now have two little boys. After a breif stop in Cedar City, we moved to Emery. I completed my Bachelors Degree in Business in 2009 trough Colorado Tech and am now an Acounting Technichian with UDOT. Our boys are Jamison(3) and Ryder(8 months) and life is way better that I ever expected.    
 I hope the last 10 years have been as good to everyone else.
  Ross Christiansen



Time Capsule Answers 20011. Where will you be living in 10 years? my car
2. At what age will you be married? 22-23
3. What will your occupation be at our 10 year reunion? teacher
4. How much money will you make a year? $30,000-$50,000
5. How many children will you have in 10 years? 2-3
6. What do you predict will be your greatest accomplishment after high school? Finding a girl that will marry me.
7. What will your greatest secret from high school be? That I really hate Fords.  j/k
8.  What will you miss the most from high school? the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment