Nicky Labrum

 


Survey Questions from 2001 and 2011
1) Where will you be living in 10 years? 
Not Emery County/I am currently living in Salt Lake City
2) At what age will you be married? 20-21/not married
3) What will be your occupation at our 10 year reunion? RN(nurse)/I currently work for Myriad Genetic Laboratory.  I work in Customer Service and I am a Patient Service Coordinator.  Myriad does genetic testing for breast, ovarian, colon, colon polyps, melanoma cancers.  We are now doing testing for patients to check their chemo levels with colon cancer, prostate cancer, pancreas, person's risk of developing a severe toxic reaction.
4) How much money will you make a year? A lot/ I make over $32,00 a year, not including bonuses and insurance
5) How many children will you have in 10 years? 3/I do not have any children
6) What do you predict will be your greatest accomplishment after high school? NA/My greatest accomplishment since graduating has been finding my man, having this great job, and I have overcome MANY trials
7) What will your greatest secret from high school be? 
Desert on Homecoming/ I don't think I have any secrets from high school
8) What will you miss the most from high school? My friends/I miss being a teenager. You weren't responsible for anything that adults have to take care of (i.e bills). I miss friends from high school, going to the ball games
I have had my current job for 5 years. I live close to downtown Salt Lake City. I have had to overcome a lot of trials since high school. Right after High School, I attended Snow for 1 year. Then I moved to Orem/Provo area and went to UVSC, while going to school I worked full time at 2 different nursing homes and home health. After 4 years in Utah Valley, I moved to Salt Lake. I met my boyfriend Mike 2 years ago and he has been such a strength for me in my life. My blog address is www.auntnicky.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment