Holly Graham Sorensen




 I am currently employed by my 4 boys: Mitchell who is 8, Lincoln is 5, Porter is 2, and Spencer just turned 1.  They keep my husband Robert and I very busy.  We live in Mayfield, UT (near Gunnison).  After I graduated I went to a trade school and became certified in Footzonology- a natural way of healing.  I continued my education along that line and became a certified teacher of the trade.




Time Capsule Survey 2011 Answers
1. Where will you be living in 10 years? Mayfield, UT
2. At what age will you be married? 22
3. What will your occupation be at our 10 year reunion? Footzonologist, Instructor, and a stay at home mom.
4. How much money will you make a year? NA
5. How many children will you have in 10 years? 4
6. What do you predict will be your greatest accomplishment after high school? My family
7. What will your greatest secret from high school be? Honestly, I don't remember if I had one.......
8. What will you miss the most from high school? Singing, Social Dance, and my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment