Cassidy Rogers











 I graduated from Rocky Mountain College in Billings, MT in the class of 2005 with a BS in Equine Journalism and a minor in Communication.  I was published in a few equine publications but discovered that journalism was not my passion after all.  I found out that my future actually lies in fine jewelry.  One of the most successful family-owned jewelry stores in the country is in Billings and I am both their Assistant Manager and top sales associate.  They have been in business for 20 years and I am their first associate to sell over $1 million dollars in one year.  I have been with Goldsmith Gallery Jewelers for over three years and am incredibly happy with my career choice there.  In July of this year I sold an 8.00ct cushion cut diamond which has been the highlight of my sales career so far ~ it was very exciting!

In Montana I enjoy camping, boating, jet skiing, rafting, swing dancing, horseback riding, branding, snowmobiling, hiking, jogging, four-wheeling and shooting.  This year I plan on adding wakeboarding and snowboarding to my list of activities.  My immediate family moved to Billings 2 years ago to be closer to me and having family close-by has been quite a treat.  When I am not at work selling diamonds and Rolexes, my boyfriend Cody and I can be found somewhere near Billings or Missoula enjoying the rivers, lakes and mountains of Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment