Heather Pierce

 What have i done in the past 10 years. Wow it went by so fast. I have worked a few different jobs from a Operation Area Manager to Maverick to a Loan Officer but right now i am a stay at home mom. I was a Single mother for seven years. a year ago i moved in with my boyfriend and begain to take care of my son who is now 8 and his two girls who are 4 and 5. I live in Price, Utah and i just enjoy everyday at home with my kids. My son is my best acomplishment.  I realy miss High School and all my friends. there is so many of you i lost contact with if you would like to finde me you can do so on facebook. Have a great reunion.

 
 Time Capsule Survey 2001 Answers
1.  Where will you be living in 10 years? on a bus
2. At what age will you be married? no idea
3. What will your occupation be at our 10 year reunion? singing and dancing
4. How much money will you make a year? 1 million
5. How many children will you have in ten years? none
6. What do you predict will be your greatest accomplishment after high school? my career
7. What will your greatest secret from high school be? don't know
8. What will you miss the most from high school? friends

No comments:

Post a Comment