Heather Branson Jensen




   

My husband Eric and I live in Saint George, Utah. We've been married for eight years and have a five-year-old son named Zane.  I'm a stay-at-home Mom and in my spare time I write fiction for teens and adults. I have written two novels and I'm currently working on the third.  My blog can be found at www.heatherjensen.com.  





Time Capsule Survey Questions and 2001/2011 Answers
1. Where will you be living in 10 years? Utah/St. George
2. At what age will you be married? 21/20
3. What will your occupation be at our 10 year reunion? Radiologist/author and stay-at-home mom
4. How much money will you make a year? $50,000/NA
5. How many children will you have in 10 years? 2 or 3/ 1
6. What do you predict will be your greatest accomplishment after high school? Having a family/My family
7. What will your greatest secret from high school be? No answer/Not telling that one…lol
8. What will you miss the most from high school? Band, football and basketball games/all of my friends



No comments:

Post a Comment