Trista Pabst-Hibberd

 
Time Capsule Survey Questions and 2001/2011 Answers
1. Where will you be living in 10 years? West Valley, Utah/Brighton, Colorado 
2. At what age will you be married? 21/19
3. What will your occupation at our 10 year reunion? Elementary Teacher/Vocal coach and piano teacher 
4. How much money will you make a year? about $30,000/NA
5. How many children will you have in 10 years? 3 or 4/two
6. What do you predict will be your greatest accomplishment after high school? Having children/Having a happy successful marriage and great children
7.  What will your greatest secret from high school be? NA/I'm not telling :)
8.  What will you miss the most from high school? All of my friends I had while there, the teachers and classes and after school activities. I was involved in especially TSA and Choir.  I will also dearly miss seminary/ Having a lack of responsibility and being young enough to get away with it

No comments:

Post a Comment